Monday, August 20, 2012

Green Tea Claim Number One- Faster Metabolism/Weight Loss

GREEN TEA. If you are interested in health, it is likely that you have come across green tea and the magical health claims oriented with it before. Even if you have not I am here to inform you of the actual benefits of green tea one at a time. This article address the metabolism boost that supposedly comes out of drinking green tea. About a year and a half ago, when I first started drinking green tea, I had just ended a diet but found that even as I ate more than usual my weight remained steady. Since it was winter and I was not doing any regular physical activity, this would be surprising- if not for green tea. Claim numero uno- GREEN TEA BOOSTS YOUR METABOLISM, therefore leading to WEIGHT LOSS. Personally, I think this is true- along with my own experience many studies have been conducted that have shown green tea can lead to weight loss- although I would not depend on green tea to loss weight. Drinking it can help keep you metabolism running healthily, and maybe even detoxing a little by doing so. The results all vary depending on your body type, diet, and physical activity level. In the end- green tea, for me and many of the "guinea pigs" of studies, can help to boost metabolism, and in the long run help you lose weight.

1 comment: